National Lines Promo Nightly
THROUGH ALL OF ITALY
STARTING AT 9€
Travel throughout Italy starting at €9
(National Nightly Routes)
Offers valid to 14/07/2017 and from 16/09/2017 to 30/09/2017
With this offer, you can travel nightly starting at € 9 for the following destinations:
NIGHTLY ROUTES: Parma – Milano Rogoredo – MILANO LAMBRATE – Milano Dorino – Busto Arsizio – Varese – Malnate – Bologna – Novara – Villarboit (Carisio) – Torino – Sassuolo – Reggio Emilia – Cremona – Brescia – Bergamo- Modena via Gottardi – Modena FS – Mantova – Verona – Vicenza – Ferrara – Padova – Mestre – Treviso – Udine- La Spezia – Genova – Trento – Bolzano
How to purchase
• Book seat through our call center: +39 0803112335, then pay at over the 22,000 Sisal payment locations!
• Or pay at the ticket offices and agencies in your city!
Promotions cannot be combined with the discounted rates applied for age groups, for example:
One price for all rates.
• The PROMO is also subjected to a “booking change” for day routes, up to 18 hours before departure time.
– If on the new route tickets are available at a lower price than the ticket purchased, you will not be entitled to a refund of the difference.
– If there are promo tickets available at the same price as the ticket purchased, the route change is free.
– If there are tickets available for the new route selected at a higher price than the ticket purchased, this difference is payable on board.
In addition to the above mentioned conditions if the route change is requested by 6pm before the time of departure, a penalty of €5 will be charged, with payment on board.
• Notice received after the time of departure will result in the entire loss of the ticket.
• The booking change is valid for routes that may be used within the deadline of the promotion. EXTENSIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
Provisions & Restrictions
• The PROMO is valid for both SINGLE ROUTES as well as DEPARTURE and ARRIVAL routes included in promotional periods.
• The PROMO CANNOT be purchased on the bus.
Promo tickets are refundable according to the same terms indicated in the “Travel Conditions”.
Promo seats are limited to the first route sold, therefore, promo prices will not be applied to any REPEATED routes (no supplementary routes).