Frequented Asked Questions (FAQ)
WHAT CAN YOU NOT TRANSPORT?
• It is strictly forbidden to transport dangerous goods, explosive materials, flammables, liquids, pets weighing more than 10 kgs.
BEFORE TRAVELING, WHAT MUST THE PASSENGER VERIFY?
• Date of the trip, time, departure bus stop and arrival bus stop.
• Arrive at the departure stop at least 10 minutes before of the scheduled departure time.
DURING THE TRIP, WHAT MUST PASSENGERS DO OR NOT DO?
• Stay seated when the bus is moving.
• Do not smoke (including electronic cigarettes).
• Do not consume alcohol.
• Respect the rest-stop time (no more than 15 min.)
• Upon request of the on-board staff, display a document of identification with the discounted tickets per age group.
CAN MINORS TRAVEL?
• Minors between 14 and 18 years of age may travel with a parent’s written permission. You can fill and print the form here.
• Young children must travel on car seats safely secured using the bus seat belts. The car seat must be provided by the parents/chaperon.
CAN TICKETS BE BOUGHT ON THE BUS?
• Ordinarily, the passenger is required to purchase the ticket before. Exceptionally, it is possible to have a previously booked ticket issued on-board, without any charge. (This supplement is not due on international lines).
CAN A TICKET BE SUSPENDED?
• You can suspend a ticket by calling: +39 0803112335 or else by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• A suspended ticket may be validated again on the same route within 12 months from the original date. Please contact our customer service.
CAN THE DATE OF TRAVEL BE CHANGED?
• The date or time of a trip can be changed (anticipated or postponed) for the same route.
• This service is free if notice is given 18 hours before scheduled departure, otherwise, there is a supplement of €5 (payable on board) if notice is given after 6pm and until departure.
CAN A TICKET BE REFUNDED?
• A refund may be requested within 48 hours from the scheduled departure date provided that, within this deadline, an email is sent to: email@example.com or a fax to: +39 080 3104553 regarding Refund Notice. The form can be downloaded from the User Area.
• Subsequently, however, within 10 days from the notice, a formal written refund request must then be sent by registered mail to: Soc. Marino S.P. 41 KM. 1,500 70022 Altamura. The formal request form can be downloaded and printed from the User Area.
• The refund value corresponds to the ticket price, reduced by 30%.
HOW MUCH LUGGAGE IS ALLOWED?
• Besides one carry-on (size: 40x30x15 cms), which must be stored in the overhead compartment, each passenger can bring two more pieces of luggage, each with a maximum size of 140 cm (length - depth - width) and a weight of 12 kgs.
• A bicycle can be transported provided that the passenger travels (in addition to the carry-on) with only one piece of luggage and that the bike is taken apart in two pieces and placed in a bag. The supplement for this is €20, to be paid directly on board.
CAN ANIMALS BE TRANSPORTED?
Passengers may bring only one pet, not weighing more than 10 kgs, provided that the pet is kept in a carrier with a size that must not exceed 30+30+40cms.
• The carrier must be placed on the floor next to the seat booked by the passenger.
• The cost for transporting animals is equal to the discounted rate of 40% (minors 0/11 years) except for different provisions specified during peak season when no discounts are available. Passengers with animals on board may occupy two seats. For details, please refer to the Travel Conditions
NEWS AND NOTICES
Nel confermare che tutti i collegamenti operati da MarinoBus sono attivi, si comunica ai passeggeri che le diverse autorità hanno previsto specifici adempimenti per i passeggeri in ingresso ed uscita dalle nazioni servite da MarinoBus o in viaggio all'interno della stessa nazione.
I passeggeri sono invitati a prendere visione delle disposizioni governative in materia di viaggio:
ITALIA | SVIZZERA | GERMANIA
Sono inoltre disponibili informazioni sul sito Re-Open EU dell'Unione Europea.